ABOUT Air-Vac Systems
A Healthy Solution for Clean Air
Cedar Falls, IA | (800) 234–2473
A Trusted Name in Industrial Air Cleaners
Wayne Hughes, the CEO and owner of Air-Vac Systems, grew up in Iowa and lived in the state for most of his life. After serving in the Vietnam War, he returned back to his home state starting a family and a career in Sales. Wayne eventually found his way into the Air Cleaning business, helping businesses maintain a much healthier environment. After 35 years, he still understands the importance of air quality for company owners and their employees. Wayne started Air-Vac Systems Inc. in 1990. Thousands of businesses worldwide have turned to Air-Vac Systems for Clean Air Solutions. Companies benefit from a healthier work environment for owners and employees. Keeping a clean building promotes a professional appearance.
Air-Vac Systems have improved air quality in Welding shops, diesel repair shops, farm shops, printing companies, industrial/manufacturing plants, machine shops, woodworking shops, body shops and many other types of commercial businesses with a dust, fume, smoke or oil mist issues. Our number one priority is to make our customers happy through quality products, customer relationship and personal service. We are so confident in our products, we offer the only 5 year warranty in the business. Air-Vac wants to thank you for your interest in our products and we look forward to creating a clean workplace solution for you and your employees.
Benefits of Using Air-Vac Equipment
There are many benefits of choosing to use Air-Vac Equipment. Here are just a few:
- 5 year warranty on parts(excludes filters)
- Air-Vac Equipment is economical and durable
- No expensive duct work required.
- No exhausting keeps heat and A/C in the building
- Fewer hours will be spent cleaning shop
- Fewer pollutants in the air reduces damage and maintenance fees on other Equipment
- In a clean environment employee’s health and productivity increases
- Proper air filtration reduces work place accidents
- With a standard 95% filtration rate your work environment will see a drastic improvement